Curry Chicken Salad
- Stir fry chicken until chicken is cooked through.
- Allow chicken to cool
- Combine the chicken, cranberries, celery, onion, and apple. In a
- small bowl combine 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise, the lemon juice, curry powder, and salt and pepper.
- Stir sauce into the chicken, adding more mayonnaise as needed and for taste.
- Serve rolled in lettuce wraps, with Almond Bread or by itself.
- In a mixing bowl, toss together the chicken, celery, scallions, onions, and herbs. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, blend together the mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper to taste.
- Add to the chicken and mix gently until combined.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 4 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 stalk celery, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 4 green onions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup diced sweet onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 1 cup homemade mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons strained freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- salt and pepper to taste